Indoceano Seaweed has been established as a exporter in Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia. Our traditional business model is based on Seaweed information center and Seaweed Trading in Indonesia. With the centers activity in Makassar - South Sulawesi - Indonesia, Indoceano Seaweed provides procurement of best quality seaweed from the type E. Cottonii, Gracilaria, E.Spinossum and Sargassum to the purposes of the industry using seaweed raw materials such Agar and Carrageenan, we serve the domestic and international sectors.
Purpose - To be a leader in the seaweed trade by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
Vision- To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
Mission statement - To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through best quality product and best serrvice.
- We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith
- We grow through creativity, invention and innovation.
- We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
- Regional expansion in the field of property management and develop a strong base of key customers.
- Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services.
- To build good reputation in the field of seaweed trading management and become a key player in the industry.
|Membership:||On ECPlaza since 2017|
|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Distributor, Service|
|Location:||Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia|
|Product Category:||Dried Seafood|
|Main Item / Product:||Seaweed|
|Keywords:||Seaweed, Dried Seaweed, Coffee|
|Main Target Region:||World Wide|
|Safety / Quality Approvals:||HC, HACCP|
|Employees Total:||40 to 49|
|Annual Export Rate:||50%|